Skip to product information
1 of 1

Adams Carpet Powder Flea with Linalool and Nylar 16oz

Adams Carpet Powder Flea with Linalool and Nylar 16oz

Regular price $15.75
Regular price $15.75 Sale price $15.75
Sale Sold out
title

PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae.PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Starts working on contact and kills all stages of the flea life cycle.LONG LASTING CONTROL: Breaks the flea life cycle and controls re-infestation for up to 365 days.TREATS 1-2 ROOMS: One 16oz container treats up to 400 square feet.FRESH CITRUS SCENT: Freshens home with pleasant citrus fragrance and eliminates deep-down pet odors.PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.



Adams Carpet Flea Powder 16Oz

SKU:03907901228

View full details